Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Painting Progress

Okay, this room is not done by any means, but it's getting closer! And the best news of all - I don't hate it anymore! I actually kind of like it. There's still a lot of decorating I need to do, but I feel SO MUCH better having the paint finished. It makes a big difference!

Shad and Rachel came over on Christmas Eve morning to help us paint (yea for family!!!!). We worked until about lunch, then Lonnie and I finished the rest on Christmas Day. It was exhausting, but worth it!

Here are a few pictures. Like I said, it's not done, but it's coming along!





We had to take a little break while the boys put up the chair rail.
"Here I come! I'm ready to help!"











Thanks to Shad and Rachel for helping out!!!! :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It looks sooooo nice you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB! Can't wait to see it with baby:)

Love ya and Merry Christmas!!