Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

Here are a few pictures from our Christmas celebrations...

We went to the Lonnie's parents house on Christmas Eve for the traditional lasagna dinner and opening of presents.
Now here's what I like about the Lamp family - the men do the work in the kitchen and the women sit down and talk/watch. Shirley taught them well. I guess it has to be that way when you have 3 boys! You better believe that our boy is going to learn how to cook and be helpful in the kitchen! I'm going to make sure of that. :)



Baby Lamp got completely spoiled this Christmas - and he's not even here yet! Look at the stinkin' cute outfit on the left. Dustin and Joanna bought that for baby - I think it'll look great on him for his first trip to church! And the Razorback outfit was compliments of Shad - you can't see it, but there's a football on the booty! The great PJ's were from Lonnie's parents - they are SO soft! I can't wait to snuggle with baby in them!

Christmas morning we woke up and had our very last Christmas as just the two of us. Next year will be very different with a baby crawling around!
After Lonnie and I opened our presents, we went to the Grubbs for presents and breakfast. I'm so thankful that they're so close to us! You just can't beat having family two streets away!




Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Boys in the kitchen rule!!! My dad always does the dishes and it was sooo cool when I lived at home b/c my mom and I got to chit chat and linger while my dad scrub-a-dubbed away in the kitchen. Parker and Lillie are both really good about loading and unloading the dishwasher. I guess it's time for some more labor intensive lessons like making a casserole or something:)

Glad you had family to spend the holidays with!!!

Unknown said...

It is so awesome that you and rachel live just 2 streets away! I cannot believe you all are having kids!

I hate kids. ;)

Anyway, my email is Laynef@gmail.com - yes, we need to catch up!!!