Friday, December 28, 2007

32 Weeks

We had our regular check up yesterday and everything went great. Baby's heartrate was 138. I voiced my concerns about baby being too big, but he didn't seem at all concerned about it. My belly measurement was right at 32, so I'm right on target there. He said he'd order an ultrasound at 36 weeks just to be sure, though. I told him NO TEN POUND BABY!

I'm still convinced that I'll end up delivering this baby 2 weeks early, so.....if you do the math, that is SIX WEEKS AWAY! Holy cow. There's so much to do still!

Hope you're all enjoying the holiday season! :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Yes, but the room is painted and that is a biggie!!! you look really good not huge at all! Enjoy these last few days of vacay!!!!

ps.. are you registered anywhere???? let me know!

Margaret said...

You're right - having the room painted is a huge relief.

I'm actually on vacation all next week too. We don't go back til Jan. 7. Yea!

We're registered at Walmart.

:)

Nicole said...

haha... of course you're registered at Walmart!
AWESOME break! Enjoy every sleeping second of it!!!!!

Crystal_King said...

Hi Margaret! Can you believe now that it's January you'll be having your baby next month!!! It's unbelievable to say! I'm beginning to feel the same as you that nothing is organzied enough or put together. And we still have to paint! I think we'll try to get that done this weekend. Take care and enjoy your vacation!