Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ethan's First Official TV Watching Session

We officially let Ethan watch TV this week. I'm really not a huge fan of videos for babies, but signing is something I'd really like to do with Ethan. We recorded Signing Time on TV the other day and sat down with Ethan to watch it. We learned all kinds of new signs! We learned all the question words (5W and H), along with other signs, such as frog, find, and guess. Although they say you can start as early as 3 months, Ethan wasn't really all that interested in it, and of course he doesn't understand anything the lady is saying, but I think the videos will be GREAT in the future. Regardless of how little Ethan was into it, Lonnie and I enjoyed it! We got a kick out of making up sentences with the few signs that we know. I've ordered the Baby Signing videos, and they should be here any day. They also have some really neat signing board books I'd like to get for Ethan, but I'm too much of a cheapskate. Maybe Santa will bring them this year! :)




As always, ignore the mess!!!!

No comments: