Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sleeping Beauty????

What do you call a boy version of a sleeping beauty? I'm stumped.

Anyways, big news...

Ethan slept for 8 1/2 hours last night!!!!!!!! Holy cow!!!!!!! I kept waking up and listening for him, waking up and listening, waking up and listening. Finally the alarm went off at 5:15 and Lonnie and I started getting ready for work. Then I started getting stressed, because if he woke up and I needed to feed him, I might not have enough time to get ready. So I stressed until 6:15 when I was ready, and he still hadn't woken up! Finally around 6:30 he started to make some noises, so I went in to get him (since we needed to leave by 6:40). I thought he'd be screaming at the top of his lungs because he'd be starving, but nope! He greeted me with a smile and we talked and laughed as I changed his diaper (which I think weighed about 5 pounds). We went to Rachel's a few minutes early and I started feeding him as Rachel finished blow drying her hair. He was just as happy as could be! (I don't know why you needed all those details, but there they are!)

I just couldn't believe it! I guess we can officially say he's sleeping through the night!

No comments: