Saturday, May 3, 2008

Got it!!!

If you remember from about a month ago, I posted pictures of Ethan's pouty face. I couldn't get a very good shot of it and have been trying since then to get a really good one. So, here it is!!! It's so hard to take him seriously when he makes this face - Lonnie and I are usually laughing hysterically when he does it. Most of the time it doesn't even turn into a cry - he just sucks that bottom lip back in and is fine.

Here are some other random pictures from the last couple of days. Lonnie left Friday night for a Men's Retreat, and we survived a whole 24 hours without him. It really wasn't too bad. Ethan did great - but we missed him! (maybe me more than him!)
Advice for all my pregnant friends (all 7 of you, I think!) Now that it's been getting warmer, we've been stressing out about what to have him sleep in. He sleeps best when swaddled, but he gets too warm. A onesie is fine, but you have to pull those over his head, which Ethan is not too fond of, and neither are we. So... here's a great Walmart purchase. It's a onesie that buttons up the front. I've seen them before, but had not realized how great they were until recently. A definite must have!!! They're George brand, and they come 3 to a box in the onesie aisle.


What a sweet, sweet face!
You can kind of tell that his eyes are brown now. The last couple of days it's been really noticeable. Up until now they've just kind of been grayish, darkish, no one really knowsish. But now he's my brown-eyed boy! Definitely a Lamp...

2 comments:

Grubb Family said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that last picture. Definitely one for the scrapbook!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!