Wednesday, May 7, 2008

One day he'll hate this...


I know some day he'll be so embarassed to have me kiss all over him, so I'm soaking it all up while I can.

What I really should be posting pictures of is Ethan sleeping. He is a pro!!!! In the last couple of weeks he's been averaging 5-6 hours at night, but in the last 4 days, he slept 6 hours for three of the nights, and actually slept 7 hours on Tuesday night!!!! Unfortunately, my body is trained to wake up for the 3am feeding. I've been waking up somewhere around 3 and having a hard time falling back asleep. So I haven't enjoyed a solid 7 hour sleep yet, but it will come!

I've been fighting a fever the last two days. I had the chills most of the day yesterday and went to bed with a low-grade fever (99 degrees). I woke up at 3am this morning with a fever of 101 degrees. Tylenol has been my friend, especially since I really needed to go to work, since I don't exactly have any sick days left. I did okay today at work, but I've got a low-grade fever again right now. Lonnie's been great, though. He did all the feedings last night and took Ethan to Rachel's this morning before work so we wouldn't risk me passing my germs on to him. I miss snuggling with him!

We hope to get his 3 months pictures taken this weekend, so maybe I'll have some good pictures to share soon.

:)

2 comments:

Grubb Family said...

He may hate it, but I LOVE it!! The picture of him looking at the camera perfectly captures his personality! It is sooo him. Hope you feel better soon.

Jenny said...

he has the cutest face! i agree with rachel - the picture of him looking at the camera is so sweet.

way to go on the sleeping by the way. we are still getting up every 4 hours...i am dreaming of that night that cole sleeps 6 hours at a time!