Friday, June 6, 2008

Smiling, Reading, Calling, Strolling, Rolling, Gagging

Yup, that about covers everything you're about to see...


I, of course, have to start with a sweet smiling picture.


This is Ethan's FAVORITE book. It has flaps that you pull down (which he loves to pull on, of course!)




Calling all ladies!!!! Ethan has been very patiently waiting for his new friends to arrive. He was so excited when Camden and Peyton came along, but he desperately wants some girls to love on (and drool on). We got out his phone this morning (which he LOVED) and I'm sure he was trying to call Addyson, Allison, and Olivia to tell them to hurry up and get out of your momma's bellies!!! We need a play date! :)




Even though I've only been out of school for two days, I sometimes feel like we run out of things to do at the house. I pulled out Ethan's little stroller that he got from Grandma and Grandpa Lamp and we took a stroll throughout each room of the house (it was WAY too windy to go outside). Hey, it kept us occupied for about 15 minutes!




When Ethan was 6 1/2 weeks old, he rolled over for the first time. He did it everyday for about a week, and hasn't done it since! Weird kiddo... But, he finally decided he was up to rolling around again, and did it over and over yesterday!


And look at his hair - you can see the hairs in the front starting to grow back. Now if we can just work on the sides of his head, that'd be great.


Don't you wonder what he's thinking about?







So apparently we are starving our child. This is the look of Ethan these days - one, sometimes both fists shoved in his mouth. He gets them shoved in there so far that he gags himself (as you can see in the last picture). Sometimes he just sticks in a few fingers and gnaws on them, but bites too hard and starts to cry! Poor baby!



I promise we feed him enough! (well, I'd say that's obvious - he's definitely got some chunk to him!)


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Cole and I are up for a playdate anytime! I know he is another boy but at least we could get out of the house!!!!

Margaret said...

That sounds great! Has Cole been swimming yet? You guys should come over to swim sometime. It'd be fun! :)

Crystal_King said...

I love the new pictures of Ethan! I totally agree that more often than not, I find myself running out of ideas for things to do with Camden. My mom has finally convinced me that he doesn't always need to be entertained and it's alright to lay him down while I get stuff done around the house. I'm happy you're FINALLY out for the summer! You're going to enjoy your time so much, and hey, now we can have more play dates! I can't wait to get together soon with you! Have a fun week!!!