Thursday, June 5, 2008

School's Out for the Summer!!!

Yea for being home on a Thursday!!! Today was my first official day out of school - the kids got out on Tuesday and I packed up my room yesterday. In five years of teaching, I have never been this excited to be done with the school. (I do love my job, though!) I'm just SOOO excited to finally spend more time with Ethan. And the best part is, I have nothing planned. For the first time ever I didn't bring work home to do over the summer. And I don't have big plans for anything around the house, although I'm sure I'll find plenty to do around here. So that means Ethan and I can just hang out!

I love summer!!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Woo hoo for summer! I am VERY excited for you! You guys will have soo much fun (just remember to take pics b/c Ethan won't remember)

Love ya!!!