Monday, June 30, 2008

Squealing

I know it's past time for some new pictures. Here's a fun video from last weekend. Like I mentioned before, sometimes you can't tell squeals of delight from him being upset, but I promise, he's happy! Notice how as soon as Ethan sees me (and the camera), he won't laugh anymore - he just stares me down.






Other random pictures...
Church on Sunday
(I LOVE this outfit! If Grandpa Willis were here, he'd say, "Ethan, you look sharp!")


Poor baby, look at that hair!!!! If this were the 80's, he'd be the coolest baby in town!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a cutie-patootie! Love that little sweater vest and his sweet little squeals!

Grubb Family said...

He is one HANDSOME boy!!

Jenny said...

love the outfit!!!! he looks so cute in his church outfit and sleeping with his daddy!!! by the way - cole would love to have that much hair.

Crystal_King said...

His outfit is so cute! Do you struggle finding nice sweater vests or clothes for church? Where do you get them? He's SOOOOO cute! Can you believe how quickly they're growing?!!!

Margaret said...

Crystal, most of his cute stuff I get from Target. We buy as much from Walmart as possible, but that's not the "cute, churchy" stuff.
Also, if you're ever in Branson, we found HUGE sales at The Children's Store outlet - a big rack of stuff for 2.99 and under. I got TONS of dress shirts for Ethan, some for 1.99!!! I love deals like that! :)