Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Swimming, Take Two

The Grubbs came over tonight to swim so we thought we'd give Ethan another chance at swimming. I had gone to Target to get a floatie for him, hoping that might help. It's actually pretty cool - on the front it has seven pictures that make fun noises when you touch them (can't beat a floatie with a battery pack, right?). I picked that one out so in case Ethan wasn't enjoying the water, maybe the sounds would distract him. Here we are trying out the floatie in the house...



Yes, my son has a mohawk.





So...SUCCESS!!!! He was slightly reluctant at first, but once he got used to the temperature, he really enjoyed it! We didn't even need the sounds on the floatie.

Cade and Keira really enjoyed having Ethan to play with in the water. They worked really hard on not spashing around him! :)

3 comments:

Grubb Family said...

Love the pics. You're right, the mohawk is more noticable in pictures. Oh well, he's fashionable and trendy. Who knew the Lamps were so trendy?!!

Jenny said...

I love his rolls! I am glad he liked the pool better this time. Cole loves to go swimming so we will have to come over and swim with you sometime!

Crystal_King said...

Awwww, great pictures! I'm IN LOVE with Ethan's mohawk!!! How cute he is!!!!! I need to see him!! So did you say you bought that floatie at Target? Man, I'm going to have to get one for Camden. Hey, I need to call you too, but I was wanting to get together with you soon. I'm needing a "Mommy" day or something to visit and let the boys play. Especially with all of your friends who have had babies recently, we should start up a Mommy and baby play group!! I'm off on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. What are your plans for the 4th of July?

Hope you have a great week! Camden and I miss you both!!!!!!!!