Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Answer....

You betcha!!!

To be honest, though, I was 100% sure that I would NOT cry. I knew the day was coming and I was perfectly okay with it. I've dropped Ethan off with several people (all family and friends, of course), and I am very confident and comfortable with the daycare we chose, so I didn't think it'd be a problem. But due to a couple of miscommunications (long story that I won't get into) when I dropped him off, I left feeling a little unsettled. I did manage to hold it together until I got to the car, but then the tears came!

Long story short, everything's fine now. He hasn't been napping great at daycare, but I think that will come once he gets used to sleeping with the noise. It actually worked out well for us because he was so tired last night that he slept ALL night long, aside from waking up once at 5am.

In other news.... (again)
Ethan's learning to sit up! I'm working on downloading a video, but Blogger's being weird right now. Stay tuned...

No comments: