Saturday, August 23, 2008

Eating Veggies!

Sorry for the long time with no post. School started this week and I have been EXHAUSTED! The first week of school is always exhausting, but add to that waking up several times during the night to pacify a baby, and you feel like a walking zombie. I told Lonnie that for Christmas I want a sleeping pill (wrapped up with a pretty bow on top) and 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep. But school has gone well. I think it's going to be a really good year.



Ethan got his first experience of eating real baby food on Tuesday. We started with carrots, and he really liked them! We did that for three days, and then started green beans last night. Although he ate them, I could tell he didn't care for them like he did the carrots. He kept sticking his tongue out, making it almost impossible to get the spoon in. Next up on Monday, squash! Yum, yum!
I have a funny video of Ethan eating carrots that I'll try to post later tonight. Right now the laundry is calling me.


1 comment:

Crystal_King said...

That's so funny, that's exactly what Camden has been eating too! I was just getting ready to post his vegtable experience!! We started Green Beans first and his whole body shook! He loved the carrots though too!! Glad he's eating good! Hang in there with the sleepless nights. I know how you feel! I would give anything to have one full interupted nights sleep. Hey, maybe you and I should run away together to some spa and sleep!!