Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Not much going on here, but it's time for new pictures, so here are a few from the past couple days.

On my belly...
On my side...
Ta da!!!! On my back!
Pondering the meaning of life...

Us at church on Sunday.

We're working on a video of Ethan cooing. We got one this afternoon, but I'd rather get a better one to post. Ethan has been so interactive lately. He'll stare intently at your face and talk to you. We go back and forth with each other saying "oooohhh" for about 10 minutes at a time. It is soooooo sweet. He is always so happy after he eats, so we usually will spend the first 10 minutes just staring and talking to each other. My favorite time of day!!!! I hope to get a good video of it soon. It melts my heart!

3 comments:

Crystal_King said...

Great pictures Margaret, you look Beautiful! I'm still having a frustrating time with my clothes. My maternity clothes I'm over, meaning I can't stand to put them on EVER again and my regular clothes are still a little too tight. I hate to buy more clothes though because I hope to drop some weight!

Love the pictures of Ethan!! He's so adorable and I can't believe how big he looks! We 4 should get together soon. Or should I say all 6 of us!! :) Have a great day!!!

Crystal

Margaret said...

I know what you mean about clothes, Crystal. It is soooo frustrating! That's why I just stay in pajamas all day. I only wear real clothes if we go out. (I'm sure Lonnie just loves coming home to me in PJ's everyday!) I went ahead and just bought new clothes. I had to. I couldn't stand looking in my closet anymore and feeling like crying because nothing fit. But like you said, I tried not to buy too much because I hope to not be this fat for long! I've been diligent about working out the past couple of weeks, but it'll be so hard one I start back to work next week.

Can we come see you tomorrow? It's almost my last chance until summer! I'll call you later today and we can make a plan.

You're right, we should all get together - maybe on a Friday or Saturday night?

Good to hear from you!

Nicole said...

Hey! Cute pics... I can't believe you go back to work next week already! That went sooo quick (well from a blogging world standpoint maybe not in "real" time)

Girls, your clothes will fit again. Especially now, with nicer weather and being able to get out and push your babies around. Hang in there! Don't cry in the closet too often (I prefer the basement)your hubbies will start to worry about you:)