Friday, April 4, 2008

Pouty Face

I've been trying to capture this face for a LONG time. It is hysterical. Just before Ethan starts to cry, he gives us the poutiest (if that's a word) face I've ever seen. He raises his eyebrows and sticks out his bottom lip. This picture truly doesn't do it justice. You can't see how adorable that bottom lip is! I'll keep trying to get a better picture of it, but this will have to work for now.

Of course, this is what comes after the pouty face. It's not as cute, if you ask me. :)


2 comments:

Tracie said...

That is just too precious!!! Stylin' outfit by the way!!!

Tracie

Crystal_King said...

That face makes me want to cry!! Such a sad face! Although sad, he's SOOOO cute! I LOVE all the new stuff you put on the blog. I can't believe Ethan is rolling over! I'll have to show Carl that video! It looks like you had a great time with your family. I'm happy you had a nice visit. Ethan is really changing so much every time you post a new picture!