Friday, April 4, 2008

Willis family bonding

My parents were able to come visit for my mom's Spring Break this week. They flew in on Saturday and left last night. Ethan was so glad to meet his Grandpa for the first time! And he was happy to get reacquainted with his Grandma, who came right when he was born to help out for a few days. Unfortunately, almost everyone was sick, so we didn't do much of anything. We did a lot of lounging around the house - which is okay with me! Dad and I were the only ones to not get hit with the cold bug, and we're hoping it stays that way. I'm drinking lots of OJ to be sure! So here are a few pics from the last week. I realized with us not really doing anything exciting, I didn't take very many pictures. You can only take so many pictures of people sitting around holding a baby, you know...

Look closely, what is that on the table???? Scrabble, of course!!! You know the Willis' can't get together without a rousing game of Scrabble.





Thanks for coming, Mom and Dad! Come back soon!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

These are such GREAT GREAT pics! thanks for posting and taking photos of everyone just holding Ethan (and playing with stickers)... Hope you stay healthy!!!!

miss youguys!!!

Grubb Family said...

Love the family pics!! And the one of Keira with stickers all over her feet. So totally Keira!!

Thanks for loving on her.