Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our Cooing Cutie-Pie

Lonnie says I'm not allowed to call him 'cute' (he's a boy, so he has to be handsome, right?), but he is sooooo cute when he coos!!! Aside from his adorable voice, he makes the greatest facial expressions when doing it. I had a hard time picking a video, because this one is the best one of his voice, but I have another one with GREAT facial expressions. I may just have to post that one, too.

(And what about that double chin???? WOW!!!)

And for those inquiring minds, I did survive my first two days of school. Yesterday was great - the kids were well behaved and the day went fairly quickly. I'll call that the honeymoon stage (teachers can understand that). Today, however, was not so great. Their behavior was less than desirable, so to speak, and the day seemed like it would never end. (It'll get better, though)

But it is so fun coming home at the end of the day. I get to cuddle, snuggle, sing, talk, and play with my sweet boy and forget the troubles of the day.

I'll post the two-month update tomorrow. He goes for his check-up in the morning, so I'll have pics and his weight and length to share.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Mom, I LOVE the video! Dad let me listen to it this morning when I was a little upset and it helped calm me down. I was even cooing to the sound of your voice. Ok, I'm off to go get my shots. Love ya, Ehan

Margaret said...

Sorry, Mom - I mispelled my own name. Give me a break though, I'm only 2 months old!
Love ya, Ethan

Nicole said...

haha... Ethan, you have too much free time on your hands...

That is the cutest video. If I watch it too much, I will want a little Ethan so I have to monitor my cooing video sessions... thanks for posting that! He is sooo sooo sooo cute...

Crystal_King said...

Awww! I love the video! It's adorable! It looks like Ethan is doing wonderful and I'm glad his 2 month check up went great! He's growing like crazy! Don't you just love it when their tongue moves around when they're trying to cooo? Too cute! And yes, I call my baby boy cute too. In fact, Carl even tells him how pretty he is! I know it's probably not the best thing to say to a BOY, but it's true!