Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Day at the Lake

At the church's mission trip fundraiser, the Grubbs, Benders, and us went in together to buy A Day at the Lake on the Davis' boat. So yesterday afternoon we got to send the kids to the babysitters and head to the lake! We got to try waterskiing (which none of us could do), knee boarding, and tubing. They even had dinner for us on the boat. We had SUCH a good time - great friends, perfect weather, and fun activities!

Click to play A Day at the Lake
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Woohoo!!! You scrapbooked!!! Sure its digital, but I'm glad to see you coming over to the dark side. You could always bring your laptop to one of the crops. It looks great!

Margaret said...

Ha! I've thought about doing that. I might look a little funny though, with my laptop out while everyone else has their table covered with their scrappin' "stuff."

Grubb Family said...

Love the album! It looks awesome, I htink you should print it and see how it comes out...then I can copy it and save me some time since I won't have much spare time soon!!

Joanna said...

That is the coolest thing! You'll have to show me sometime! Thanks for letting us keep Ethan! He is so very precious and his Uncle Dustin and Aunt Jo love him SO much!