Sunday, July 27, 2008

Serious Play

Ethan LOVES his exersaucer!!! He stares so intently at everything on it, and of course, sticks it all in his mouth. I try to get some things done around the house while he's playing, but it's hard because I love watching him play - his expressions are priceless.


This picture is DEFINITELY going to be used to torment Ethan when he grows up - I think his future wife will enjoy seeing him make out with a seal...

It's Sunday, so here we are on our way to church! :)


**Thanks to everyone for their good advice on my sleeping/eating issue from the last post. We haven't tried anything different yet - I thought I'd give him another day or two. But we still aren't seeing much improvement, so we're going to change up his routine tonight to see if something else might work better. (feel free to leave more advice if you didn't get a chance to before - we can always use it!)

No comments: