Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ethan's New Trick

Ethan's learned a fun new thing...spitting!

We're encouraging him to do it by making the same noise, so you kind of have to pay close attention to his lips to see if it's him doing it, or us in the background.

Also, Ethan rolled over from his back to his belly yesterday! He's rolled from his tummy to his back for 3 months now, but he finally decided to do it the other way! His arm was stuck for a few seconds, but he managed to pull it out and prop himself on his belly. It was cute!

Enjoy the video! :)

1 comment:

Crystal_King said...

Adorable!!! FUN, FUN! That's so exciting he's really doing something new! I love the new look to your blog too!

We'll definitely plan for another day. Did you get my text? I wrote you a message and you may or may not have responded, but if you did I didn't get it because my phone is junk. Anyways, it was a good day to stay in with the rain and all. Camden and I were REALLY lazy that day too! We had a rough night!

We'll get together soon!!
Give Ethan kisses for me!