Friday, July 18, 2008

Two Great Videos

Ethan has apparently discovered that he has a tongue and is trying to figure out what he's supposed to do with it.

This just melts my heart...

Every night at bath time I sing the same song to Ethan as I wash his hair. And still, after 5 months, he seems completely enthralled by it. He just STARES at me when I sing it and smiles at me. I had to video it so I can remember the way that he looked at me - it is so sweet!

(Of course, ignore my annoying "baby voice")

2 comments:

Crystal_King said...

Ha, I just laughed so hard when I saw this video! Too funny! I didn't know anyone not just Ethan could move their tongue in so many different ways!! Too funny!

It looks like the cereal was a hit! How was his evening? It took us a few days to notice a difference.

Grubb Family said...

Love his tongue tricks. I hadn't seen that before. It's amazing the new things he can do in just a few days!!