Friday, July 11, 2008

What we've been up to...

Sorry...I guess I've been a blog slacker this week.
Lonnie's had the last two days off, so Ethan's been enjoying Daddy time (and I enjoyed some Mommy time - aka, shopping!)

Ethan is REALLY into his toes lately - it started with just grabbing, but now he loves chewing on them, too.



We've been enjoying a lot of cousin time lately, too. It's next to impossible to get a good picture of all three of them, so this is the best we got.

Some of the previously mentioned Daddy time. :)

So obviously, not a lot going on here. Summer's almost over for me - I've got a lot of school stuff coming up. We're gearing up for our trip to Indiana for my cousin's wedding at the end of July. Ethan will start daycare :( on Aug. 4 while I get my classroom set up. Then school officially starts for me on Aug. 11, and for kiddos on Aug. 18. Yuck! I've had too much fun being home with Ethan this summer - it'll be hard to go back!


Ethan turns 5 months old on Monday!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Grubb Family said...

This summer is flying by!! Glad you're getting lots of good pics of the kids together so WE can scrapbook!! Do you like how I include you in scrapbooking? You know you want to!!!

Tiffany said...

Glad you're enjoying your summer. I agree, I do not want to go back and I don't even have a kid!

Crystal_King said...

It was great visiting with you Saturday night! Fun!!! If you still need someone to watch Ethan Friday I really do think I could handle it for just 1 day! Just so you know, I'm here for ya! :)

I can't believe he'll be 5 months old tomorrow!!! WOW!!!