Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nap Time

So here it is...naptime. What am I supposed to be doing? Studying for a literacy class I'm teaching all day on Thursday and Friday. What am I actually doing? Well, see below.

Click to play Football Star
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


I've been wanting to get into digital scrapbooking for awhile now, but I've been a little too intimidated by it all. That is, until I found this website! Smilebox makes it sooooo easy. I did this in just a couple of minutes. I know the pictures are repetitive - I was too excited to wait until I took more pictures to actually fill up the whole album, so the pictures are repeated throughout. But who cares? I think I'm hooked...

1 comment:

Grubb Family said...

I love the smilebox scrapbook. Super cute!!! Keep it up, I think it's a winner.