Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ethan earns a gold star

We made our first official outing (I don't think doctor visits really count) to church this morning. Ethan did a great job! We didn't hear a single wimper out of him the whole time. He just slept as everyone oohed and aahed at him.

Doesn't he look so handsome??? Thanks Aunt Joanna and Uncle Dustin for the adorable outfit!



Ethan and Uncle Shad happened to match. I think they called each other this morning and planned it out.



We took these pictures after church and Ethan was ready to be done! But it's still cute...

Here are some other random pictures from the past few days.


4 comments:

Nicole said...

Just 1 star? You're tough. I think sleeping thru church and all the oohing and ahhing earns him at least 2:) We all love, love, love the pic of him dressed up in his Sunday best! Parker stared at it all afternoon and Lillie kept walking over to the computer and saying "Baby Ethan handsome."

Margaret you look great! One week post partum and you are out and about looking amazing! Good for you!
BTW- I emailed you when you get a chance...

miss you~

Grubb Family said...

Love the outfit and all the other cute pics. Wish I could have seen him in person!!

Crystal_King said...

Awww, what cute pictures! I can't get over how wonderful you look Margaret! You don't look like you just had a baby a week ago! I'm glad Ethan was such a good boy at church! The outfit is SO adorable!

Well, no baby this weekend! I was really hoping something would happen on it's own before today, but that's alright. We'll see Dr. Sarver today for the ultrasound and to discuss our options. I'll let you know what we find out! Have a fun Monday!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi,
It's cousin Michelle... Thanks for taking the time to put up all the adorable pictures...
I'm quite jealous of his beautifully dark skin...
:)
que bello questo bambino!