Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Good news...

We had our weekly appointment today, and it looks like Ethan could be here quite soon! I'm already 3cm and 50% effaced. My doctor was quite impressed that I've made so much progress without really having any contractions. She said it's highly likely that I'll have Ethan early. We went ahead and scheduled our appointment for next Wednesday, but Rachel's convinced that I won't make it that long.

So maybe we'll have a baby this weekend! :)

Ethan's been moving around like crazy lately. Whoever said that fetal movement slows down in the last month is a big, fat liar! He may have a future with the circus, because he's doing some serious acrobatics in there. He also gets the hiccups quite frequently these days. In fact, after I enjoyed my evening bowl of cereal last night, I rested the bowl on my belly as he was going through one of his hiccup spells. It jiggled around like crazy! Lonnie thought it'd be funny to video it, so here it is... (sorry, it's a little boring)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

haha.. hilarious! Glad all went well and you got positive news!

Your cereal bowl belly is soooo cute!!!!

Crystal_King said...

WOW! You're already 3 cm? How far dialated do you have to be before you go to the hospital? Yea! That's great! Walk around a lot this weekend and just hopefully Ethan will be here! I loved the video, too cute! Did you get my phone number the last time I emailed it to you? If not let me know because I'd really like to know when he's arrived!! :) Good luck!!!!