Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ethan's birth

Well, how do I begin? With 181 pictures from the last 48 hours, it's hard to know how I can truly capture this amazing experience. For now, I'll just post as many pictures as I can, and hopefully write a little later today or tomorrow. So enjoy the pictures of our sweet little Ethan!

I'll start with Ethan's "birth"day. (Sorry, some of them got out of order). Stay tuned later today, as I'm hoping to get plenty of other pictures up.

(And thanks to Rachel and Nicole for updating my blog while in the hospital!)











2 comments:

Nicole said...

aWWWW. Ethan in adoreable! I want to hold and cuddle him soo bad (so does Parker.. he absolutely loves babies and is over here looking over my shoulder asking me how far Arkansas is from us!)

Glad you guys are all ok. Can't wait to see more pics!

We are sooo excited for you both. Ethan does not know just how blessed he is to have you as parents.

CONGRATS!!!

afry said...

Oh mY! I am so touched by the pictures of precious Ethan and mommy and daddy! Your blog looks great--but what about the other 180 pics--I can't wait to see them.
Thanks for keeping in touch with me during the special hours of Ethan's birth. You all are dear to me. Give hugs and kisses to Ethan from "annfry"
Ann