Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ethan's Trip Home

We were blessed to be able to come home earlier than expected. We thought we'd have to stay until Saturday morning, but my doctor cleared me to go home on Friday afternoon. We made it home around 4:30ish, just in time for Curt to pick up my mom from the airport and come to our house to see her grandson!

I bought him the cutest outfit, but it swallowed him up! Ethan actually looks tiny in his outfit and his big carseat.

We had to take a picture of his "I Love Daddy" socks. He's also wearing a onesie under his sweater that says "I Love Mommy." We had all our bases covered. :)
Don't I look like a supermodel, with my hair blowing in the wind? Yeah, right...
We got a little corny in the car...
Thanks Lonnie and Shad for the great homecoming!!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

yeahhh... more pics! We took an intermission from our movie... and thought we would blog stalk you again to see if there any new pics! OUr lucky night!!!

You look great Margaret! Ethan is really really cute! A lot of pics of newborns make them look alienish and kind of wierd but Ethan looks really adoreable! We think you should just keep making them:)

Keep posting pics. We miss you and wish we could help out... Hopefully you have got meals covered for a while!


nighty night~

Tiffany said...

Ethan is beautiful! I'm so happy you're all doing well and are healthy. Keep those pics coming!

The Doran Family said...

Congratulations Margaret! Your baby is beautiful. We wish you and your family the very best.
Love,
Becky and Thomas Doran

Crystal_King said...

I LOVE ETHAN!! Margaret, I'm just SO happy for you guys! It's hard to believe he's finally here! He's SOOOOOO adorable! I love all the pictures! So, Saturday was my baby shower and I was going to call and see if I could stop by afterwards, but the weather was so bad, that I ended up getting home later that evening and going to bed early! I'm a light-weight I know!

I really want to swing by sometime after work this week either tonight or tomorrow maybe? It would be around 4:00 or so but I'll be sure to call before hand. Thank you SO much for the awesome basket and goodies for the baby! We hadn't received anything like that yet! I hope you're feeling good and enjoying your precious bundle of joy! I can't wait to hold him again.

I know it's hard, but keep the pictures coming! :) Please know if you need anything at all we're only a phone call away! Seriously! Love to you all and I'll talk to you soon! Enjoy being a mommy!!!!!!